Giving Speaks offers consultation and services customized to suit your organization’s unique mission, goals, priorities and needs.
If your organization has not recently clarified its strategic vision and/or mission, priorities, short- and long-term goals, you may benefit from having an assessment process conducted. This type of in-depth review of the organization and its funding programs is often a good place to start.
The charitable giving and fundraising landscapes are changing!
- With the changes in the economy that are affecting charitable giving, it is more important than ever for organization leaders to follow best practices in their stewardship and know the most current strategies for effective fundraising programs.
- Fundraising has changed dramatically in recent years with the increasing availability and social-networking and online media. Organization leaders must gain familiarity and comfort with these new fundraising opportunities.
- Donors are more sophisticated and selective than ever before. It is essential that you know how to relate to your donors effectively to maximize giving to your organization.
So, what does Giving Speaks have to offer you and your organization?
- Assessments of fund development programs and stewardship practices
- Strategic visioning and mission clarification processes
- Planning for short-term, mid-range, or long-range goals
- Coaching for professional and board leadership
- Training for stewardship and fundraising volunteers
- Campaign planning
- Preaching, worship planning, faith development, and workshop presentations
Workshops can be conducted as webinars for your congregation or organization using Skype, Google Hangouts, Go To Meeting, or Zoom. This is an affordable and easily accessible means of providing your staff and volunteers with focused training in these vital areas of organizational health and well-being without the added costs.
Contact Laurel Amabile, Giving Speaks, for more information:
I look forward to hearing from you!
Ways to communicate with Laurel and for more information about Giving Speaks Resources and services:
Email: email@example.com Linked In: Laurel Amabile, CFRE Twitter: Giving Speaks Facebook page: Giving Speaks Laurel’s Facebook: Laurel Amabile