As an independent consultant, I am pleased to offer a menu of consultation services for your congregation, community organization, or small nonprofit entity, customized to suit your organization’s unique mission, objectives, priorities and needs.
If your organization has not recently clarified its strategic vision and/or mission, priorities, short term and longer term objectives, you may benefit from an assessment process. This type of in depth review of the organization and its funding programs can be a good place to start.
The charitable giving and fundraising landscapes are changing!
- With the changes in the economy that are affecting charitable giving, it is more important than ever for organization leaders to follow best practices in their stewardship and know the most current strategies for effective fundraising programs.
- Fundraising has changed dramatically in recent years with the increasing availability and social-networking and online media. Organization leaders must gain familiarity and comfort with these new fundraising opportunities.
- Donors are more sophisticated and selective than ever before. It is essential that you know how to relate to your donors effectively to maximize giving to your organization.
So, what does Giving Speaks Consulting have to offer?
- Assessments of fund development programs and stewardship practices
- Strategic visioning and mission clarification processes
- Planning for short term, mid-range, or long-range objectives
- Coaching for professional and board leadership
- Training for stewardship and fundraising volunteers
- Campaign planning
- Preaching, worship planning, faith development, and workshop presentations
Workshops can be conducted as webinars for your congregation or organization using Skype, Google Hangouts, Go To Meeting, or FUZE. This is a affordable and easily accessible means of providing your staff and volunteers with focused training in these vital areas of organizational health and well-being without the added costs.
Phone consultation is also available, in addition to onsite training and facilitation. Contact Laurel Amabile, Giving Speaks Consulting, for more information:
I look forward to hearing from you!
Email: email@example.com Linked In: Laurel Amabile Twitter: Giving Speaks Facebook: Laurel Amabile